Start your year afresh with this post Christmas breather. Get that fit and healthy feeling, positive energy, fantastic views and company. This is all about starting your goals and doing the little things for yourself, making the most of summer beaches and rockpools with some friendly assistance so you don’t have to think of a thing. Take in the view across Bass Strait and get yourself ready for the year.
This great walk, combined with our fantastic food and the social connections on all our events, ensures you have simply the best a weekend can offer.
See our calendar for a list of all our upcoming walks and other events.
- 4 hrs - 16km walk
- Walk Grade 2. See description here
- This walk has a hill or two and alternates between the headland and the coastal beaches
- Nice walking tracks and scenery
- Homemade delicious lunch and snacks
- Experienced and qualified guides, first aid, insurance.
- Park use fees
Location and Departure Time:
- 8am meeting time. (this is an hour earlier than our usual start time as its a summer walk)
- Kilcunda Foreshore Reserve, Kilcunda
- Take the Bass Highway towards Kilcunda
- Head just past Kilcunda Pub/Caravan Park
- Park on the ocean side of the road at the Foreshore Reserve.
- Look for the TSA banner
- Individual transport arrangements - Carpooling is recommended
What to bring:
- Large drink bottle, or two normal drink bottles on a hot day.
- Walking clothes, we generally recommend shorts or light pants with layers for your upper body.
- Walking shoes or runners. No thongs or snadals
- Hat, bandana
- Medication, camera etc
- A small backpack