This is a great forest walk with some a decent climb to make you feel accomplished, a great lunchtime view and range of tracks from narrow switchbacks to wide open forest trails. Experience Victoria’s bush and learn and discover post fire recovery. Break up your routine and come on this walk to give you a sense of achievement with a social and encouraging group where everyone is made to feel welcome. Whether you come on your own, with a friend or partner or you're a regular walker with us. We will guide, support and feed you along the way.
See our calendar for a list of all our upcoming walks and other events.
- 5 hrs - 19km walk
- Walk Grade 3. See description here
- This walk is easy trails with some hills/descents
- Waterfalls and mountain scenery
- Homemade delicious lunch and snacks
- Experienced and qualified guides, first aid, insurance.
- Park use fees
Location and Departure Time:
- 9am meeting time.
- Car park at the lower end of town, Marysville
- Head into Marysville town centre.
- Drive to the bottom of the main street and park near Visitor Information centre or on the opposite side.
- Look for the Take Shape Adventures banner down near the creek.
- Individual transport arrangements - Carpooling is recommended
What to bring:
- Large drink bottle, or two normal drink bottles on a hot day.
- Walking clothes, we generally recommend shorts or light pants with layers for your upper body.
- Sturdy walking boots or trail shoes or runners.
- Hat, or beanie
- Medication, camera etc
- A small backpack