You'll know the town, you may know the area, but this hidden walk will make you gaze around as you traverse a hidden canyon in the foothills of the Otways, be refreshed by five cool waterfalls and of course get that heart pumping with some of the uphill stuff. All in all a great day out, filled with company, scenery, fitness and our usual taste for some adventure...
See our calendar for a list of all our upcoming walks and other events.
- 4 hrs - 16km walk
- Walk Grade 3. See description here
- This is hilly walking on easy trails.
- Good tracks. Wonderful plant diversity.
- Homemade delicious lunch and snacks
- Experienced and qualified guides, first aid, insurance.
- Park use fees
Location and Departure Time:
- Head to Lorne
- Drive out of Lorne on Allenvale Rd
- Head past Allenvale Mill carpark
- Cross the bridge and continue all the way up the hill
- Park at Sheoak Falls Picnic Area.
- Look for the TSA bannerer
- Individual transport arrangements - Carpooling is recommended
What to bring:
- Large drink bottle, or two normal drink bottles on a hot day.
- Walking clothes, we generally recommend shorts or light pants with layers for your upper body.
- Sturdy walking boots or trail shoes or runners.
- Hat, or beanie
- Medication, camera etc
- A small backpack