15 Chicken breasts
30 slices of prosciutto
200g of garlic and herb cream cheese
3 cloves of garlic crushed
½ cup of chives and parsley
2 cups white wine
1 tbs corn flour
2 tbsp Parsley chopped
1) Turn oven on 180c or equivalent.
2) Split the breast into 2, Make 2-inch slit in thickest part of chicken breasts, without breaking straight through.
3) Add cheese, apricots, garlic, egg, and chives together
4) Divide mixture into equal portions and stuff each chicken with it, it doesn’t matter if it oozes out!
5) Now wrap each breast in 2 slices of the ham covering the slit side as best as poss place in baking dish, add wine around the sides.
6) Place foil over the parcels and place in oven for 20 mins.