Cathedral Ranges Circuit Hike. Grade 5. 12 & 14km Days
Starting from The Farmyard, our trail ascends steeply between the imposing cliffs of the North and South Jawbone. From Neds Saddle we now undulate along the ridgeline experiencing spectacular views and exhilaration at the rocky and winding trail.
This is your opportunity to use that fitness. Why workout if you have no goal - make this your goal and we’ll help you achieve it. Challenge yourself and bring your fitness to life!
This great walk, combined with our fantastic food and the social connections on all our events, ensures you have simply the best a weekend can offer.
We have a handy checklist to give you an idea of what items are needed.
See our calendar for the next walk
- 4-5 hr walk each day
- 12km day one, 14km day two
- Amazing tracks and scenery each day
- Homemade delicious dinner, lunches and snacks
- Experienced and qualified guides
Location and Departure Time:
- Cathedral Lane, Buxton.
- 9am meeting time.
- Before we start, we'll go over packs and gear etc.
- Walk Grade 5. See description here