3 month part-time position || 10-15 hours a week || Mix of Office and Home-based work
Take Shape Adventures is an adventure and lifestyle company that gets people outside and we need some more staff!
TSA is your personalised avenue to the outdoors offering local and interstate activities from Adventure Weekends, Bushwalks, Racing & Training, Obstacle Courses, and Gourmet Weekends. We offer unique opportunities in a safe, fun, and social way allowing you to relax and enjoy the experience. We are passionate about our friendly and inclusive Adventures Program, and we guarantee you’ll have an amazing time.
We are becoming one of the region’s most respected, go-to adventure companies for the everyday explorer and social media is an integral part of that business. We are looking for someone to join our team and move our social media and marketing to the next level.
The primary aims are to increase traffic to the website, drive engagement and continue to grow the brand. The ideal person can understand and promote our business culture and use a creative, out-of-the-box approach to their work.
- Create, plan and implement marketing for our business / event calendar across all social media platforms (incl: Facebook, Instagram, Web).
- Write copy for social posts on all media.
- Suggest and implement strategies to promote growth of our social media
- Weekly newsletter using Mailchimp.
- Identify trends/performance of campaigns in order to tailor further strategies.
- Extensive experience working with Facebook and Instagram to grow a brand/following.
- Experience working with websites and/or personal blogs
- A passion for writing, travel and exploring or adventuring in the great outdoors
- A humorous, informative, and entertaining writing style
- Photography and videography skills would be beneficial
- Proactive and enthusiastic, dedicated to building social, digital and marketing media
Apply by emailing email@example.com
with the following:
- Your CV
- A short video of why you want this job.
- Your social platforms and/or blog (plus any commercial social media experience)
- Taking into account the humorous, quirky and fun culture of our business please caption the following 4 photos in no more than 50 words each: