Night Time Walk
Well Take Shape Adventures have you covered! Always there for your adventure and training needs, getting you outdoors, being active and having fun doing sh*t!
Experience something different on this night time walk! Listen to the night birds as you are guided along the trail and keep a look out for wildlife that you don't see on your everyday bushwalk.
Grab your head torch and join us for a guided, social, adventurous night walk. Starting at 10pm, we will walk the 28km along the Two Bays Track from Dromana to Cape Schanck where we will stop, take a moment, practice some mindfullness while we watch the sunrise, enjoying a hearty breakfast and some hot tea and coffee.
Along the way we will stop for refreshments and a midnight snack, for that extra energy to keep you going through the night. This will be a fun, social walk, where you will experience our usual hospitality and yummy food, under the light of the moon and stars, with some help from your head torch!
As always TSA will make sure we have enough stories to share to keep you entertained and all the food, support and encouragement you need to ensure you have a great night and not only face this challenge and achieve your goals but feel amazing and enjoy yourself along the way.
This is a long walk but suitable for most fitness levels. It doesn't matter how slow you go, we will be there to support and encourage you.
- Homemade delicious breakfast, snacks and refreshements
- Experienced and qualified guides
- Guidence, Support and Encouragement
- A charter bus to transport everyone from Cape Shanck back to the start
- 7-8 hrs - 28km on good tracks
- Walk Grade 4. See description here.
- This is a long walk but is mostly on good walking trails and has one hill section.
- Homemade delicious night time snacks and meal
- Experienced guides, first aid, insurance.
Location and Departure Time
- Walk departure time is 10:00pm
- Start location:
- Cape Shanck Lighthouse Carpark
- Cape Shanck, 3939
- Look out for the Take Shape Adventures banner
- Individual transport arrangements - Carpooling is recommended
What to bring:
- Drink bottle, or at least 1ltr of water.
- Walking clothes, we generally recommend long pants and layers for your upper body.
- Sturdy shoes, walking boots or runners
- It's a long walk so a change of socks if you are blister prone.
- A waterproof jacket in case of poor weather
- A small backpack