Events at this location
Day Walks / Hikes
Hiking & Yoga
Walk and Rock Climb
Wellness and Motivation
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email Share this trip! View calendar Overview Have you seen Adrian’s comfy sleeping arrangement on an overnight hike? Well this is your opportunity to join him
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on email
Share this trip!
Have you seen Adrian’s comfy sleeping arrangement on an overnight hike? Well this is your opportunity to join him and try out this experience, when we head off to the bush and have a crack at sleeping in a hammock.
A common sleeping arrangement in the States, and still a unique style of sleeping here in Australia!This hike will not be very long, include some off track and unique camping with our new hammocks and set up in some. Price includes a double nylon hammock!
- Double Nylon Hammock
- Full catering, including all dietary needs
- Experienced & qualified guides
- Scenery & wildlife
- First Aid
- Our wonderful TSA enthusiasm!
Does not include:
- Private Expenses
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel to and from
What to bring:
- Large drink bottle, or two normal drink bottles on a hot day
- A small backpack
- Medication, camera, etc…
- Hat or beanie depending on weather
- Sturdy walking boots, trail shoes or runners
- Walking clothes, we generally recommend shorts or light pants with layers for your upper body
A comprehensive gear list is provided to participants prior to the trip.
If you have any further questions, please first visit our Frequently Asked Questions page and if you still can’t find your answer, contact us via our Live Chat or send us an email.
Recent Adventures Gallery
18 (Saturday) 9:00 am - 19 (Sunday) 3:00 pm
Burchell Trail Victoria