Lerderderg State Park
Lerderderg State Park, O’Briens Crossing, Lerderderg, VIC 3458
Events at this location
Day Walks / Hikes
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email Share this trip! View calendar Overview Location: Lerderdeg Gorge, Lohs Lane Grade: 5 Distance: 14km Come along on your own, or bring a friend or family member. It
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on email
Share this trip!
Location: Lerderdeg Gorge, Lohs Lane
Come along on your own, or bring a friend or family member. It doesn’t matter who you are or your fitness, we want to encourage more people to get out, make new friends, and have a great day outside connecting with nature, enjoying good conversation and feeling fit and healthy. We have walkers of all ages, from 70’s all the way down to kids. Our qualified and encouraging staff lead your day out and feed you yummy healthy food, so come along and feel safe, supported and try our famous lemon slice and protein balls. You will get to visit the best and some lesser known day hiking destinations within two hours of Melbourne. There is no better time to treat yourself to a day in nature, connecting with new friends and feeling amazing! Book a walk TODAY!
- Full catering, lunch and snacks including all dietary needs
- Experienced & qualified guides
- Scenery & wildlife
- First Aid
- Our wonderful TSA enthusiasm!
Does not include:
- Transport to and from location start point, carpooling can be arranged
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel Insurance
What to bring:
2 -3 lt water (we have a great water bladder available on our shop site)
- A small backpack
- Medication, camera, etc…
- Sturdy walking boots, trail shoes or runners depending on the trail type and length.
- We generally recommend shorts or light pants with layers for your upper body.
- In hot weather include a hat, sunscreen and extra water with electrolytes
- In cold weather include a waterproof jacket, beanie and spare jumper.
Once you book, you will receive an automated ticket confirmation. Closer to the event you will then receive a more detailed email with meeting location, any special details and some other day walk information.
Please check your junk email and contact us if you have not received anything 3 days prior to your event.
If you have any further questions, please first visit our Frequently Asked Questions page and if you still can’t find your answer, contact us via our Live Chat or send us an email.
Make a pledge to your health and happiness, and join us on this special.
- Meet new people, get outdoors and into nature.
- Pick & choose any day walks you like.
- Suitable walks for any fitness level throughout the year.
- Make friends and feel great.
- Enjoy healthy, yummy food.
(Sunday) 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Lerderderg State Park