Events at this location
Day Walks / Hikes
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email Share this trip! View calendar Overview Location: Behind Lorne Grade: 3 Distance: 18km You’ll know the town, you may know the area, but this hidden walk will make
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on email
Share this trip!
Location: Behind Lorne
You’ll know the town, you may know the area, but this hidden walk will make you gaze around as you traverse a hidden canyon in the foothills of the Otways, be refreshed by cool waterfall mist and of course get that heart pumping with some of the uphill stuff. All in all a great day out, filled with company, scenery, fitness and our usual taste for some adventure.
- Full catering, lunch and snacks including all dietary needs
- Experienced & qualified guides
- Scenery & wildlife
- First Aid
- Our wonderful TSA enthusiasm!
Does not include:
- Transport to and from location start point, carpooling can be arranged
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel Insurance
What to bring:
2 -3 lt water (we have a great water bladder available on our shop site)
- A small backpack
- Medication, camera, etc…
- Sturdy walking boots, trail shoes or runners depending on the trail type and length.
- We generally recommend shorts or light pants with layers for your upper body.
- In hot weather include a hat, sunscreen and extra water with electrolytes
- In cold weather include a waterproof jacket, beanie and spare jumper.
Once you book, you will receive an automated ticket confirmation. Closer to the event you will then receive a more detailed email with meeting location, any special details and some other day walk information.
Please check your junk email and contact us if you have not received anything 3 days prior to your event.
If you have any further questions, please first visit our Frequently Asked Questions page and if you still can’t find your answer, contact us via our Live Chat or send us an email.
Make a pledge to your health and happiness, and join us on this special.
- Meet new people, get outdoors and into nature.
- Pick & choose any day walks you like.
- Suitable walks for any fitness level throughout the year.
- Make friends and feel great.
- Enjoy healthy, yummy food.
(Sunday) 9:00 am - 3:00 pm