We can’t catch up on the trail yet, but with the release of the Victorian Government’s road map we now have a little more clarity about when we’ll see you. There are still some questions hanging over some of our events and we are busily contacting all our partner businesses to secure new dates for some of your events. With such a short period of lead time and the massive increase in demand at some locations and venues, this is no easy job. We are also waiting for further Government guidelines, particularly around interstate and any event that involves accommodation.
So what does this mean for you?
Based on the Government announcement on September 19, we have the TSA Road Map!
See here for upcoming tsa dates:
We can run events up to 50 people, but we can only travel within 25km of home therefore:
- We will be adding urban hikes to our calendar that will help you get outside and moving again.
- The urban Gourmet hikes, Gin hikes, and Brewery hikes will go ahead but you have to live close to be able to attend these dates.
- The Hike & Kayak Day along the Yarra will go back on the calendar
- No regional or accommodation events will go ahead.
5th November until Xmas
From this date, we can run our full Victorian calendar and travel interstate. This means trips such as Overland Track and our Bay of Fires tours in Nov/Dec can operate. We can also run our full schedule of day hikes and overnight hikes. We are waiting on more information regarding accommodation based activities.
So, what does this look like in the 6 weeks between early November and Christmas:
- We will have a full calendar of our normal day hikes, however we will be running these
- We will have a full range of graded hikes so everyone can get back into the outdoor world. If your fitness isn’t what it was, you will have time to get back into shape with us on a range of easier grade 2 and 3 hikes. We will continue to provide snacks on all our day events and are looking into the provision of day trip lunches as we work on a longer term covid safe food hiking strategy.
- We will continue to schedule Gourmet Hikes in consultation with our partner venues. We expect this to be a slow process as there are hundreds of weddings, parties and anything that also use these venues.
- Other day experiences will also be up and running including our photography day, bush nav, hike & climb.
- Our overnight hikes will be back on the calendar, also subject to booking availability.
- No accommodation based events will proceed until government restrictions ease.
We will be creating a bumper year of adventures and events to get you off the couch and climbing mountains, never again will we take for granted the opportunity to travel, enjoy nature and be part of an inspiring, motivating, do shit community!
We will be making the most of our awesome country and continuing to support all our hard hit partner companies who had their second season decimated by the Melbourne lockdowns.
So we hope to see you and take you on our
Ningaloo and Cape to Cape, Larapinta, Kimberlys and NT. Find out more and download a free brochure HERE
In late 2022 we have our sights set across the oceans and will be working to include some of our international trips including Japan and New Zealand – OMG so excited!
As always, we will continually keep you posted with updates about various events, how to book, and how to use existing credit. So please keep an eye on your inbox for details of how to book into adventures as soon as they go online. We will also keep everyone updated through our Facebook Community Page.
If you are a little concerned about your fitness level and want to start a wonderful program to get back outside then consider joining the TSA crew on our 28 Day HikeFit Program. With weekly challenges, inspiration, motivation, nutrition, private support group, online fitness classes, and discounts on our merchandise. It’s the one stop shop to get you back to being your best!
You can also join the awesome people who are already involved in the TSA Membership…be part of our amazing do s#!t community, get inspired, get connected and never take fitness, travel and community for granted again!