Events at this location
Day Walks / Hikes
Hiking & Yoga
Walk and Rock Climb
Wellness and Motivation
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email Share this trip!View calendarOverview Mount Macedon is one of the highest peaks in the ranges and you can enjoy magnificent views from the
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on email
Share this trip!
Mount Macedon is one of the highest peaks in the ranges and you can enjoy magnificent views from the Mount Macedon Memorial Cross and the Camels Hump. We have to work pretty hard to get up to these wonderful views and this will get heart rates up for sure. This walk explores the full length of the Macedon Circuit and is over 17km in length so be prepared for a long day out as this is one of longer walks.
As always TSA will make sure you have all the food, support and encouragement you need to ensure you have a great day and not only achieve your goals but enjoy yourself along the way.
Nice and close to Melbourne this is an easy walk to get to and well worth the day out.
Come and join us and explore this awesome mountain area. Although long, this is not a technical walk and uses well formed trails.
- Nutritious, healthy lunch/snacks
- Experienced & qualified guides
- Scenery & wildlife
- First Aid
- Our wonderful TSA enthusiasm!
Does not include:
- Water & beverages
- Transport to and from start location (Car pooling available)
- Any private expenses
What to bring:
- Large drink bottle, or two normal drink bottles on a hot day
- A small backpack
- Medication, camera, etc…
- Hat or beanie depending on weather
- Sturdy walking boots, trail shoes or runners
- Walking clothes, we generally recommend shorts or light pants with layers for your upper body
If you have any further questions, please first visit our Frequently Asked Questions page and if you still can’t find your answer, contact us via our Live Chat or send us an email.
Recent Adventures Gallery
(Sunday) 9:00 am - 4:00 pm AEDT
Mount Macedon, VIC 3441