TSA can offer you peace of mind with Travel Insurance you can trust
We offer peace of mind with travel insurance you can trust
We have teamed up with CoverMore Travel Insurance to provide you with high quality travel cover at an affordable price, to give you even less to worry about and more time to enjoy your adventure. Our goal is to make your experience the best it can be. We ensure that everything runs smoothly and that you have a memorable tour. However, sometimes unplanned events occur and things go wrong. This is when you want an insurance company who knows the difference between a hiking adventure and a walk in the park!
We choose to partner with CoverMore because we trust their expert team to provide a high quality of care and service. Knowing that our staff and clients are totally covered with Comprehensive Care whilst travelling with TSA gives us great peace of mind.
CoverMore have recently updated their covid policy whereby if your trip is canceled or your booking is changed due to the below scenarios, you can be covered:
- Catching covid and needing to cancel
- Catching covid while being away and needing to extend your trip or receive medical attention
- Essential healthcare workers having your leave revoked
Please read the COVID FAQs document clearly to ensure the policy is right for you and your trip. For example, to be eligible, some policies must be purchased 21 days prior to a trip departure date. For specific information relating to your policy, check the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).
To speed up the process of getting a quote, if you have any pre-existing medical conditions please complete the short Medical Assessment Form Here and kindly provide us with the Medical number once you have completed. This also saves us asking all those personal questions.
Cover relating to covid
Changes effective from 2 February 2022
Covid cover EXCLUSIONS
Unfortunately, not all scenarios can be covered. We encourage you to read the PDS and speak to a TSA team member before considering purchasing our travel insurance to ensure it’s adequate for you and your trip. CoverMore will not pay for any claims arising from or caused by covid if:
- You incur costs or expenses as a result of a government or public health authority mandatory quarantine or isolation order being imposed on you in relation to cross area, border, region or territory travel.
- The government bans travel before or during travel such as: “Do Not Travel” travel warnings; government directed border closures; or mandatory quarantine or self-isolation requirements related to cross area, border, region or territory travel.
- Being a close contact prior to your trip or being a close contact on your trip – this is no longer covered (as of Feb 2022)
- Policies do not cover for international travel. Only applicable to Australia and New Zealand.