Covid-19, Doing our bit to keep you safe
Updated June 30th
Our priority is, and will always be to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our customers, staff and partners. Over recent months the concerns arising from the COVID-19 pandemic have caused widespread repercussions to the travel and tourism industry. As the relaxation of restrictions in Victoria and across Australia changes, we will continue to be guided by the Australian Governments’ Department of Health and State Government rules for our outdoor events.
Take Shape Adventures wants to reassure all our clients that we continue to take appropriate steps to ensure the health and safety of those attending our events. This includes maintaining distances whilst on the track and using best practice hygiene.
For any existing interstate and Victorian bookings, we are asking you not to cancel or stop payments. We are working closely with all our suppliers and venues and assure clients that any paid funds will not be forfeited under any revised trip conditions.
There are still a range of travel restrictions and lockdowns which continue to rapidly change, therefore our postponements may vary according to the latest information, event capacity and/or location.
The tourism industry and other local small businesses like ours are heavily impacted, and we have provided advice through these temporary amendments to our standard Terms & Conditions.
- All bookings will be secured with a 100% date transfer or credit if your adventure (international, domestic, weekend or day event) does not proceed due to DIRECT COVID-19 restrictions. ie: lockdown, positive test, travel restriction.
- Take Shape Adventures will provide a credit if we reschedule any event and you cannot attend the new date.
- If you CHOOSE to not attend an event, we may consider providing a full or partial credit at our discretion.
- Credit with TSA is valid for 24 months from the time of booking.
- Refunds will not be available.
We are here to answer your calls, emails and social media requests but please understand we are a small business and you may experience a delay in our response so we ask for your patience during this challenging time.
We look forward to seeing you on a walk, trip or adventure very soon.
Take Shape Adventures