Expressions of Interest
EOI Fleurieu Peninsula – South Australia
Famous for wineries, but there is more. Offering some of South Australia’s finest coastal scenery, combined with charming seaside towns and world class food and wine. And with South Australia being the sunshine capital of Australia it’s bathed in magical sunshine most of the year with air fresh off the southern ocean.
- Visiting world famous McLaren vale wineries
- Hiking to the top of Adelaide’s Mt Lofty for Panoramic views of the entire area.
- Canoeing the Coorong where the Murray river finally reaches the sea.
- Explore Deep Creek National Park with remote coves, waterfalls.
- Hiking part of the Heysen trail
- Visit the famous d’Arenberg Cube
8 days walking selected sections of tracks
All food including breakfast, lunch and dinners
Plus a selection of local food, wine and other produce
7 nights Twin share accommodation
All transfers and luggage transfer.
Our wonderful TSA guides