Events at this location
Day Walks / Hikes
Hiking & Yoga
Walk and Rock Climb
Wellness and Motivation
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email Share this trip!View calendarOverview This pleasant grade 3 walk around Sugarloaf and Christmas Hills is a wonderfully scenic walk with few ups and
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on email
Share this trip!
This pleasant grade 3 walk around Sugarloaf and Christmas Hills is a wonderfully scenic walk with few ups and downs. So if you’re in the mood for a straight wander, then this is your chance to get in some uncommonly flat TSA miles!
With great views and hopefully some morning wildlife, you’ll be walking and chatting to your hearts content. Passing over Eagle Point which is the highest point in the park, you’ll be able to gaze out over the Sugarloaf Reservoir, constructed in 1981 and now forms an integral part of Melbourne Water supply system.
- Full catering, including all dietary needs
- Experienced & qualified guides
- Scenery & wildlife
- First Aid
- Our wonderful TSA enthusiasm!
Does not include:
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel Insurance
What to bring:
- Large drink bottle, or two normal drink bottles on a hot day
- A small backpack
- Medication, camera, etc…
- Hat or beanie depending on weather
- Sturdy walking boots, trail shoes or runners
- Walking clothes, we generally recommend shorts or light pants with layers for your upper body
A comprehensive gear list is provided to participants prior to the trip.
If you have any further questions, please first visit our Frequently Asked Questions page and if you still can’t find your answer, contact us via our Live Chat or send us an email.
(Sunday) 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sugarloaf Picnic Ground Ridge Picnic Area Road Christmas Hills VIC 3775