Download our brochure for all you need to know
Hike deep into Bungle Bungles, and explore The Kimberley with us. Come and get amongst the magnificent cone shaped sandstone mountains,
Imagine yourself in a wilderness expanse, exploring rivers and ancient gorges, swimming holes and thermal springs. Our Kimberley trip will encompass the majestic Bungle Bungles, and the renowned El Questro, a Cattle Station with stunning natural beauty.
In the Bungle Bungles we will climb hills to watch the sun set over the ancient landscape, and hike into gorges at sunrise, which allows us to beat the crowds and the heat of the day, and have the vast, quiet Cathedral Gorge all to ourselves. There will be an opportunity to further experience the Bungles from the air, with an early morning helicopter flight.
El Questro will see us having a dip in hot springs and swimming holes, relaxing by the river, and completing a hike through El Questro Gorge- this hike is an adventure in itself! It is a challenging but achievable trek through a narrow gorge, with swimming and pack floats at points along the way. Our guides will be there along the way to support and encourage you, and you will be able to look back on your achievement with pride!
No hassle, no stress
Itinerary, accommodation, food...TSA has it covered! Join us on this adventure without the stress of organisation so you can focus on getting the most out of your trip.
Highly trained and experienced tour guides who bring the adventures to life. Our guides are remote first-aid trained and carry powerful UHF radios, PLBs, and first-aid kits.
Create long-lasting connections and friendships with like-minded people. Our community is one of the largest hiking communities in Australia and we're growing every year!
Hiking and scenery
Experience the best wildlife, scenery, and trails around the world. We take you on the paths less travelled to create unforgettable memories.
- Wilderness walking in the legendary, World Heritage listed Bungle Bungles
- Sleep under thousands of stars in remote bush campsites
- Carry only a daypack on exploratory walks high into the upper gorge
- Take a refreshing dip in some of the many isolated rock pools
- Visit the magical natural amphitheatre of Cathedral Gorge
- Be enchanted by this incomparable, spellbinding ancient landscape
- Boat tour of lake argyle and camp on an island
- Take in the site from the air with an optional helicopter ride over the Bungles ($299)
- Private 4 wd vehicle,small groups
- Supported by TSA and local guide
- All delicious and hearty meals (except Night 6 dinner)
- Air-conditioned 4WD overland truck
- All vehicle expenses including fuel, tyres, recovery etc
- Driver / Guide (local guide as well as TSA guide)
- All camping gear
- Sat Phone for emergency use
- Lake Argyle Cruise and overnight camp
- Optional flight from Darwin to Kununurra may be arranged as a group – additional cost
- Optional helicopter over the Bungle Bungles – additional cost
ItineraryDownload the brochure
Day 1 Bungle Bungles
Day 2 Cathedral Gorge and Whip Snake Gorge
Day 3 El Questro and Emma Gorge
Day 4 El Questro Gorge
Day 5 Champagne Springs and Lake Argyle
Day 6 Lake Argyle
Day 7 Mirima National Park
AccommodationCamping in semi fixed campsites Basic amenities
FoodDelicious and nutritious dinner, lunches, all snacks and breakfast will be prepared by our awesome guides. We love our food so be prepared to have freshly ground coffee, yummy snacks, beautiful vegetable based salads, wraps and cheeses. All this food is energy filled to sustain you on the track – oh! and lets not forget a sneaky dessert or two and a glass of wine.We can cater for a range of intolerances and dietary requirements. Contact us if you have any particular requests, however please note that due to the isolated nature of the trip and limitations with food transport on the trail, we will do our best to cater for you. Because we will be away from power and refrigeration, dinners will be high carbohydrate, vegetable-based.
Where we're going
What our adventurers have said
"Visiting the Bay of Fires has always been on my bucket list and I am glad I made this dream a reality. What a stunning experience! Big shout out to the team at TSA who have gone above and beyond! Highly recommended!" - Linda Hyde
Secure your spot with a non refundable deposit, and have the remainder payment be automatically split over additional payments. Proceed with booking to choose your payment option. See here for our payment plan details terms and conditions.