Whitsundays Sailing Adventure
Download our brochure for all you need to know
A TSA tour like no other! We have handpicked the very best of the Whitsundays experience and created a 5-day tour for you to explore this tropical paradise with us. Get ready to immerse yourself in yacht life! Three nights on our own private yacht, sailing the islands and stopping off at beautiful beaches. We’ll do some swimming, snorkelling and paddle boarding; and it wouldn’t be a true TSA trip without some adventure, so we’ve included a small selection of short island walks and hikes up to lookouts for spectacular views of the islands. We spend two nights at Airlie Beach, enjoying the slow paced, tropical town vibes. If you’re looking for a relaxing island adventure, this is it! A great balance of exploring, walks and activities with plenty of relaxing so you’ll feel disconnected from your busy life and leave feeling rejuvenated.
No hassle, no stress
Itinerary, accommodation, food...TSA has it covered! Join us on this adventure without the stress of organisation so you can focus on getting the most out of your trip.
Highly trained and experienced tour guides who bring the adventures to life. Our guides are remote first-aid trained and carry powerful UHF radios, PLBs, and first-aid kits.
Create long-lasting connections and friendships with like-minded people. Our community is one of the largest hiking communities in Australia and we're growing every year!
Hiking and scenery
Experience the best wildlife, scenery, and trails around the world. We take you on the paths less travelled to create unforgettable memories.
- Travelling and sleeping aboard a private yacht
- Downtime to sit on deck, read a book or simply breath and rest the tired brain
- Snorkelling along the reef with lots of fish, and a secluded reef where you can drift above a wonderful variety of coral.
- Paddle boarding the calm cove waters, or frolic around (full stinger suits provided)
- A selection of short coastal, island and lookout walks, to observe the stunning white beaches and turquoise waters
- Glorious insta-worthy sunsets and sunrises as you sail and hop from Island to Island!
- Great social fun and encouragement
- 3 nights’ accommodation on a private yacht with your TSA friends
- 2 nights accommodation in a twin share lodge in Airlie Beach (1 night before and 1 night after boat trip)
- Breakfasts, lunches, dinners included. BYO alcohol, soft drink and boat nibbles!
- 5 days travelling and exploring the the Whitsunday Islands and Airlie Beach
- All paddling, snorkelling and required safety equipment
- Fully guided and supported by TSA staff Safety and peace of mind with TSA guides.
- Further optional activities may be available
ItineraryDownload the brochure
Day 1 Welcome
Day 2 Airlie Beach - Whitsunday Island
Day 3 Whitsunday Island
Day 4 Whitsunday Island - Airlie Beach
Day 5 Airlie Beach
AccommodationThe accommodation on shore will be twin or triple share at a local lodge, retreat, or villa in the town of Airlie Beach. The accommodation will be 3-4 star and there will be single supplement options. We do encourage you to share, as this is how you get to connect and create amazing lifelong adventure friends. Sleeping on the boat is an adventure, one that will create memories with the gentle rocking to help you sleep like a baby! While the accommodation is clean and unique, boat beds are not very big and there is not much space to spread yourself and your gear out...about the same as sleeping in your tent.. There are a variety of beds, from small double cabins through to single bunks in a common area. You will need to travel light and be happy to adapt to the space, as we share it in close connecting comfort with your fellow TSA adventures.
FoodThis tour is fully catered with all meals being provided either on the boat, at a local venue, or through TSA. You are welcome to bring some snacks/nibbles along to share on the boat if you want. Food will be prepared to high standards, we will do our best to accommodate most intolerances and dietary requirements but there may be extra charges. Please contact us if you have any special circumstances. As always, we will do our very best to ensure you are catered for. Soft drink and alcohol is not provided but BYO on boat is allowed.
Where we're going
What our adventurers have said
The trip to the Whitsundays was absolutely amazing. A thoroughly enjoyable experience with a group of like minded TSA devotees. We did a little bit of gentle hiking (optional), tested our balance on stand up paddle boards and of course spent an amazing three days on Eureka II. I instantly fell in love with the freedom that sailing brings, so much so, I am now learning to sail. The snorkelling was unbelievable, so many fish, coral and clams to view. And of course, the famous Whitehaven beach. It’s crystal clear water, stingrays and blue crabs really need to be seen to be believed. Overall, an amazing trip with a wonderful group of people - Jenny Daborn
Secure your spot with a non refundable deposit, and have the remainder payment be automatically split over additional payments. Proceed with booking to choose your payment option. See here for our payment plan details terms and conditions.