Type Gourmet Hikes
Day Walks / Hikes
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email Share this trip! View calendar Overview We are passionate about taking you off the beaten track, creating positive experiences and memories that will last a
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on email
Share this trip!
We are passionate about taking you off the beaten track, creating positive experiences and memories that will last a lifetime.We are committed to ensuring that our day trips, weekends or tours are unique, attainable, well researched, affordable and tailored for the enjoyment of small groups. Our adventures cater for people from many walks of life, age groups and motivations. We aim to give you the very best of what nature and the outdoors has to offer, leaving you with a smile from ear to ear and a sense of accomplishment.
This is a new style of adventure from the TSA team! Enjoy our usual combination of great walking and social atmosphere, and mix it with some local Red Hill produce and a refreshing beverage or two. You’ll get to experience some unexpected delights on this walk where we have managed to combine the best of both local bushland tracks and trails with local wineries to boot! Enjoy a cider paddle, sample some wines and enjoy gourmet morning tea, before heading bush again for your usual social walking. We expect the conversation to be flowing very well. We’ve also planned it so that you have a few km’s of walking before the finish. We have a strict limit of 16 people for this walk so we encourage you to book quick.
We’d like to thank our new partner venues:
- Full catering, lunch and snacks including all dietary needs
- Experienced & qualified guides
- Scenery & wildlife
- First Aid
- Our wonderful TSA enthusiasm!
Does not include:
- Transport to and from location start point, carpooling can be arranged
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel Insurance
What to bring:
2 -3 lt water (we have a great water bladder available on our shop site)
- A small backpack
- Medication, camera, etc…
- Sturdy walking boots, trail shoes or runners depending on the trail type and length.
- We generally recommend shorts or light pants with layers for your upper body.
- In hot weather include a hat, sunscreen and extra water with electrolytes
- In cold weather include a waterproof jacket, beanie and spare jumper.
Once you book, you will receive an automated ticket confirmation. Closer to the event you will then receive a more detailed email with meeting location, any special details and some other day walk information.
Please check your junk email and contact us if you have not received anything 3 days prior to your event.
If you have any further questions, please first visit our Frequently Asked Questions page and if you still can’t find your answer, contact us via our Live Chat or send us an email.
Make a pledge to your health and happiness, and join us on this special.
- Meet new people, get outdoors and into nature.
- Pick & choose any day walks you like.
- Suitable walks for any fitness level throughout the year.
- Make friends and feel great.
- Enjoy healthy, yummy food.