- What do have to bring on a walk?
Coming on an overnight walk with us?. Check out our recommended items here and please contact us with any further enquires big or small.
- Will I be fit enough?
Our adventures are designed to suit a wide range of fitness levels. TSA’s philosophy is ‘Bringing friends together and Adventures to Life’…so contact us now! and we’ll assist and encourage and help you to get out there, no matter what your fitness level.
- How hard are the bushwalks?
Take Shape Adventures has developed the attached walking grades with reference to the Victorian and Tasmanian walk grading systems. The grading takes into consideration the type, location, and complexity of walking that is undertaken by TSA. These are a guide and contact us if you have questions.
- Do I need any experience to participate?
No you don’t need any experience, TSA’s activities are suitable for everyone and we also offer training sessions for activities.
- What if I have specific dietary requirements?
Our qualified chef and nutritionist will ensure that your dietary requirements are met. Please contact us to discuss any dietary concerns you may have.
- What if I have an existing injury or medical condition?
Depending on your circumstances, we can help you to achieve your goals. Please contact us to discuss how our activities can best meet your requirements.
- Can I get help getting to the activity?
We can assist with arranging transport to and from an event.
- I would like to come but what if I don’t know anyone?
You will when you leave!! All our activities are highly social and have a wonderful vibe. Come along and make some new friends while experiencing the outdoors.
- What if I don’t have a bike, tent or a specific piece of equipment?
We’re here to help, we can arrange equipment hire (additional fees may apply) or assist you to purchase suitable equipment for any outdoor activity. So don’t let equipment stand in your way of an adventure.
- What should I bring on an extend trip or tour ?
We have a suggested pack list here to give you an idea of what to bring. Remember that if you are going to Tasmania with us, your clothing will be different than if you are coming to Alice Springs to walk the Larapinta Trail. Please also bear in mind that we are often transporting all your gear from one location to the next so we suggest that you don’t bring massive suitcases!
- Who normally comes on these events?
Our events are designed for a range of people. Just come along and you’ll have a great experience with like- minded people.
- Can I bring my kids?
Yes, generally kids over 12 are allowed under adult supervision. An indemnity form must be signed by the parent/guardian that is accompanying the child.
- Do you offer group discounts or multiple booking discounts?
Yes, contact us.
- Do you cancel because of bad weather?
‘Bad’ is a subjective term…we will cancel an activity when weather conditions are deemed unsafe for the activity to continue. Otherwise bring your sun hat or rain jacket and let’s get out there…
- Do you offer refunds if I make a mistake or can’t attend?
If you make a mistake when you purchase an event ticket, we are happy to assist in rectifying this mistake. In all other circumstances our refund policy can be found on our full Terms & Conditions.
- Can I suggest and activity or a place I would like to go?
Absolutely. We love new ideas.